A lot of people ask: what does "beyond the well™" mean?
We created Beyond The Well™ Photography based upon our shared love of art and photography. While we do have academic training in the techinical aspects of photography, we feel it's our inherent creative nature and passion for our work which drives the creation and style of the images you see.
We have something of a lifelong collaboration working together as artists, photographers and husband+wife. We named our collaboration "the well" as if our outpouring into this world is like a bucket of water pulled up from a well. We chose "beyond the well™" because of our belief that our lives should reflect our relationship with Christ. Our faith is an important part of our life and defines who we are. We want our wedding couples to know that we do not discriminate in any way. In fact, we support marriage equality for all. We photograph wedding celebrations of all types of faiths and non-faiths as well as same-sex weddings. We just want the love you hold for each other to shine through on your wedding day!
Feel free to stay awhile, and if you do, please drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you!
- WeddingChicks.com Preferred Vendor 2010, 2011
- EmmalineBride.com Preferred Photographer 2010, 2011
- Inside Wedding Magazine Editor's Circle 2009
- Top 100 WPJA Photographer 2008, 2011: Karen Bridges
- Top 100 WPJA Photographer 2009: Nathan Bridges
- Top 20 WPJA Photographers Q1 2009: Nathan Bridges
- WeddingWire.com Bride's Choice Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- Best of OneWed.com 2008
- Published in the book Wedding Photography: A Guide To Posing
(Oliver Cameron Publishing)
Getting married in WISCONSIN? <---- click it!